Git/Github Essentials: Everything You Need To Get Started – UDEMY 24
Everything you need to know to get working with Git/GitHub in under 1 Hour!
What you’ll learn?
Git/GitHub Essentials: Everything You Need To Get Started – UDEMY 24
- Understand the role Git/GitHub plays in workflows that involve collaboration and version control.
- Understanding of the Git/Github Framework
- Learn how to create and contribute to a GitHub Repository
- Learn how to interact with a GitHub Repository in a way that enables collaboration with others
Git is the most used version control software tool, and this course will teach you everything you need to know to get up and running with git.
- We will go over how we use Git/GitHub in our everyday development environment.
- We will learn the fundamentals and apply them to a live git repository.
This course will cover the following topics
- What is Git/Github? Why are they important?
- Creating and Cloning a GitHub Repository. We will create a GitHub Repository and clone it via HTTPS.
- Staging, Committing and Pushing to a Repository. We will change files in our repository, stage those changes, commit them, and push them to our remote repository.
- Branching, Merging, and Pull Requests. We will go into a branching, checking out multiple branches, making changes to them, and merging them back into the default branch.
- Gitignore, Forking, and Handling Merge Conflicts.
Who this course is for?
- Beginners – Anyone looking to get into Software Development, Cloud Architecture, or technical roles that involve code.
Get The Course for FREE
All courses and tutorial content here are copyrighted, don’t try to sell these courses.
Udemy24.com provide these courses and tutorials only for learning purposes and for personal use.