Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification Course
Learn to use Google Cloud for Data Engineering and prepare for the Certification Exam!
What you’ll learn?
- Learn what’s needed to pass the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam
- Design Data Processing Systems with Google Cloud Tools
- Operationalize Machine Learning Models for Deployment
- Learn fundamentals of Big Data and Machine Learning
- Discover how to use Google Cloud SQL and Spark
- Learn to use BigQuery ML for predictions
- Build real-time IoT Dashboards with DataFlow and Data Studio
- Learn to use Google Cloud APIs for ML, such as Vision API and AutoML
- Build Data Lakes and Data Warehouses on Google Cloud
- Use DataFlow for Serverless Data Processing with Apache Beam
- Understand the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Create Virtual Machines with Google Compute Engines
- Google Cloud Account (to follow along with demo labs and assignments)
- Some Basic Google Cloud Platform experience
Welcome to your one-stop shop for passing the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam!
A FULL 50-QUESTION PRACTICE EXAM IS INCLUDED WITH THIS COURSE!
We’ve designed this course to be a complete resource for you to learn how to use Google Cloud to pass the Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam!
As you may have heard, Google Cloud is growing at a tremendous rate, with almost 50% YoY growth, and has a higher growth rate than the overall cloud. Since Google has some of the most advanced data and machine learning offerings of any cloud provider, it makes sense to get skilled in this highly in-demand field today.
In this course, we’ll teach you how to make data-driven decisions by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. This certification preparatory course will show you how to use Google Cloud to design, build, and operationalize data systems that can run at the scale of Google.
In this course, we’ll prepare you for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam by teaching you about the following:
- Designing Data Processing Systems
- Google Cloud Storage
- Data Pipelines
- Cloud Composer
- Operationalize Data Systems
- Cloud BigTable
- Cloud SQL
- Data Cleaning and Transformation
- Data Monitoring
- Machine Learning DevOps
- Google Cloud ML APIs
- Deploying ML Pipelines
- Infrastructure Decisions
- Data Solutions Quality
- Data Security and Access
- Test Suites and Troubleshooting
- Verification and Monitoring
- Data Portability
- And much more!
While this course is specifically designed to help you pass the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam, we believe anyone interested in using Google Cloud to create development operations for the latest data products will benefit massively from taking this course.
Also, not only do you get great technical content with this course, but you’ll also get access to our in-course Question and Answer Forums and our Discord Student Chat Channel.
You can try the course risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Enroll today and we’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for?
- Anyone wanting to pass the Professional Data Engineer Certification from Google Cloud
We hope you enjoyed this course. If you did, you might want to check out these other courses:
- AWS Cloud Computing Certification – Crash Course
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Bootcamp 2022
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Training + Labs
Get The Course for FREE
All courses and tutorial content here are copyrighted, don’t try to sell these courses.
Udemy24.com provide these courses and tutorials only for learning purposes and for personal use.