What you’ll learn?
- Understand fundamentals: variables, data types, control flow statements, loop, functions, and more…
- Dive deep with Object-oriented Programming: classes, objects, constructors, inheritance, encapsulation, static keywords, getter & setter, etc.
- Complex concepts like the ‘this’ keyword, closures, promises, async-await, etc.
- Work with APIs to make the most of third-party data (such as News/Weather/Sports information)
- Modern tools for 2023: NPM, Babel, Webpack, Firebase, and more.
- Data Types
- Loops & Iteration
- Control Flow
- Expressions & Operators
- DOM: Document Object Model
- Regular Expressions
- Array Methods
- Dates & Times
- Local Storage
- Object Oriented Programming
- Error Handling & Exceptions
- Event Loops
- setTimeout & setInterval
- Callbacks & Callback Hell
- Async Await
- Fetch API
- Database: Firebase
- External Libraries: Swiper JS
- Deployment: Git, Github & Netlify
Why this course?
- The complete course is focused on the concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- Learn all important concepts most simply with examples and real-life projects.
- You just need basic HTML and CSS knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
Who this course is for?
- No previous programming knowledge required
Get The Course for FREE
All courses and tutorial content here are copyrighted, don’t try to sell these courses.
Udemy24.com provide these courses and tutorials only for learning purposes and for personal use.