Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
Develop ethical hacking skills for penetration testing and network defense. Beginner to advanced.
What you’ll learn?
- Penetration Testing
- Ethical Hacking
- Better Practices For Network Security
- Basic computer skills. It is assumed that students will already know how to boot their machine, use a web browser, and perform simple tasks.
- No, prior Linux, programming, or hacking knowledge is required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram.
- Operating system: Windows or Linux. 64-bit is strongly recommended and may be required for some applications.
Welcome to Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing!
This course will teach you the techniques used by professional penetration testers and ethical hackers worldwide. By the end of it, you will have the skills to hack systems and networks in the same ways that a “black hat” would, as well as the knowledge to secure those same systems against such intrusion.
Whether you are an IT professional or just starting, this class is for you. No prior knowledge of hacking or coding is required. Everything is laid out and explained step-by-step through practical demonstration. You will not only master the tools of ethical hacking, but you will also learn the theory behind their use. The skills you acquire here will give you the foundational knowledge needed to keep up in this ever-growing field.
This class is arranged into nine modules and moves from beginner to advanced subjects. Each lecture is designed to lead into the next so that students with no prior knowledge will find the flow easy to follow. At the same time, with only a few noted exceptions, each lecture can be treated as being stand-alone by advanced students who already have the prior grounding.
See Also: Learn Social Engineering From Scratch
Module One: Setting Up The Lab
- Install VirtualBox on a Windows operating system.
- Setup dual booting for Windows and Linux
- How to install Kali Linux on a portable USB device with persistence
- How to install Kali Linux (or the pen testing distro of your choice) on VirtualBox
- A deeper explanation of VirtualBox configurations.
- How to install Metasploitable on VirtualBox to serve as a training target for the development of your skills.
Module Two: Information Gathering
Any successful penetration test begins with the information-gathering phase. Whether your objective is direct network penetration, social engineering, or simply research, knowing a target before you proceed is crucial to victory.
- Learn how to conduct deep research against a target or entity using open-source intelligence tools.
- Use OSINT techniques to become your private investigator!
- Gently transition from fun graphical tools to Linux command-line tools seamlessly.
- Acquire the skills to build detailed profiles of any subject, and establish attack vectors for later exploitation!
- Become familiar with and ultimately master network scanning with tools such as Nmap and Zenmap.
- Learn to identify weaknesses in any system, be it a network or even a corporate structure.
- Get your feet wet with the basics of exploiting a few of these weaknesses in a user-friendly GUI environment.
Module Three: Vulnerability Analysis
- Go deeper than you have thus far, and use what you have learned already to find vulnerabilities in web-based applications and services!
- Learn the tools and techniques to begin exploiting these vulnerabilities.
- Develop the skills to audit services. Use what you learn here to harden the security of online services that you create and defend.
- Master the very techniques that “black hats” will use against such services.
With a focus on web services, module three continues the transition into command-line-based utilities in fun and easy-to-master steps.
Module Four: Web Vulnerability, Recon, SQL Injection & Database Exploitation
Take the basics you learned in the prior module to the next level!
- Master the art of finding “hard-to-spot” vulnerabilities in web services and network systems.
- Learn to use the legendary “Burpsuite” in several easy lessons.
- Become skilled with SQL Injection and SQLMAP, and learn how no website or database is truly safe!
- A basic introduction to proxies.
- Learn the basic concepts that will be expanded upon later for staying safe and anonymous while conducting operations.
- Spider the internet for secrets like a pro with just a few simple keystrokes!
Now that you have learned to spot vulnerabilities, the basics of gaining web access, and how to obtain secure databases, it is time to take your training to a higher stage with what you’ll learn in the following module.
Module Five: Password Cracking
- Take the techniques of “brute forcing” passwords and logins to the next level.
- Create custom wordlists that are intelligently suited for a particular target. Greatly increase the speed and success rate of cracking any given password even on less powerful computer systems.
- Learn all about Hashes and how to crack them. Decode the coded information from any database.
- Gain familiarity with cross-platform tools, allowing you to conduct your cracking operations from any operating system.
- Obtain the knowledge to make use of Rainbow Tables, which will open the door to attacking even the tightest credential security.
- Pick up and use legendary tools like HashCat and John The Ripper with ease.
Progress from the cracking of passwords, logins, and database security directly into the sixth module. Here you’ll learn all about hacking WIFI networks, and what you can do once you’ve penetrated the network.
Module six: WIFI Hacking
As both a system administrator and an ethical hacker, knowing the weaknesses in any Wi-Fi network is essential.
Whether you are trying to secure your grandmother's internet connection against the kid next door or the internal network of a Fortune 500 company, these skills are crucial.
By this point, you’ll have learned all the basics. You’ll know how to scope your targets, gather information, identify vulnerabilities, crack passwords, and achieve access to secure networks. Now the fun begins…
Module Seven: Metasploit
The bread and butter of ethical hacking, this module focuses entirely on the Metasploit framework.
While other lectures can be treated as “stand-alone”, the videos in this section must be viewed in order from start to finish, you will take everything you have learned so far and translate it into real action.
Module 8: Encryption and Anonymity
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
Who this course is for
- Penetration testers.
- Network administrators.
- Ethical hackers.
Get The Course for FREE
All courses and tutorial content here are copyrighted, don’t try to sell these courses.
Udemy24.com provide these courses and tutorials only for learning purposes and for personal use.